[PROXYPER] Options for version 314?

Meij Ewout MSM AD CH ewout.meij at cibasc.com
Mon Feb 7 16:43:45 EST 2000

Dear coders,

The new 313 PP has solved one of my most 'urgent' problems, the dns name
resolution though a proxy server. It works so well, that if I set maxservers
to >1 these threats will even connect to different proxies! Thanks for that.

Then there are still two things that I would like really badly:

. Have the pproxy accept finished blocks from clients even if the pproxy has
no more keys to hand out.

. Make a time-window option in the .ini file so that I can instruct my PP to
only flush/fetch between xx:xx and xx:xx.

It seems to me that these should be quite simple to implement. (observation
from userland :)

What are the changes that these two options will be implemented, or why are
these *sooo* stupid to request?

Regards,
a permanent top 1.000 distributed.net supporter ;)
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net