[PROXYPER] Version 313? Again

Jeff Lawson jlawson at bovine.net
Sat Feb 12 22:18:36 EST 2000

The fact that the INI file shipped with 129 given as the example value
was an oversight.  It was intended that it would be shipped with 130 as
the example value for new INI file.  Users upgrading from previous
versions of the proxy would keep their existing INI file, and thus would
receive the built-in default value of 193.

--
Jeff Lawson   http://www.bovine.net/   http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~jlawson/
Jeffrey_Lawson at alumni.hmc.edu  jlawson at bovine.net  bovine at distributed.net

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net