[PROXYPER] OGR

Craig Humphrey chumph at c-s-k.de
Tue Feb 15 16:04:08 EST 2000

Though they are a little unreliable in switching over.
I found two of my NT (build 458) clients suddenly found that the master
proxy they were trying to use seemed to have disappeared and rather than
trying another server (there's only one euro80 now!) just carried on
RC5ing.  I had to config them to use another proxy.  Though my Solaris
client (admittedly running in a different country, though still europe)
was quite happy to kick over...

Go figure. :)

Later'ish
Craig