[PROXYPER] Proxy 313 Speed

gunther.winkelmans at belgacom.be gunther.winkelmans at belgacom.be
Mon Feb 28 12:00:04 EST 2000

I'm afraid upgrading won't help.
I use the 313 proxy and it updates upstream with a keyserver over a 28.8Kb
modem twice as fast as it updates downstream with a 311 proxy over a 10Mb
Ethernet LAN.
Tracert tells me there is 1 hop downstream (ping avg 0ms), and 14 hops
upstream (ping avg 409ms) and yet the first updates at half the speed of the
second!

Regards,
Gunther