[PROXYPER] more than 1 Porxy in the .ini file?

Dean Morrell dmorrell at auntvi.com
Wed Mar 1 15:57:28 EST 2000

I can validate that NT does support multiple hostname resolution to one IP
address.  I run it on my NT server.  The syntax is almost identical to that
of AIX, with which I am also running a hosts file with multiple hostname
resolution.

In order to accomplish the opposite, I would run Microsoft's DNS and set it
up as non-authoritative.  Then you just plug in your hostnames and IP's as
if they were real.  I have done this on my server - multiple IP's with one
hostname.

Good luck!