[PROXYPER] Any problems with 313/Win95?

rc5des at nashville.com rc5des at nashville.com
Thu Mar 2 12:28:37 EST 2000

I'm confident that the problem has nothing to do with the shift key.  A stuck
shift key would not launch endless copies of the same program with one click.
 The problem either has to be with Windows or with the proxy.  Since the problem
started when I started running the proxy, I'm suspecting that it's at least
a factor.  Of course, I also added this computer to the local network at the
same time that I started running the proxy, so I suppose the problem could lie
with the network drivers, or a conflict between the network drivers and the
proxy.  It just seems unusual that once I shut down the proxy, the spawning
of programs stopped and the system returned to normal.

If the incident occurs again, I will certainly analyze its behavior more thoroughly;
perhaps then I will switch to an older build and see if it continues.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net