[PROXYPER] Personal Proxy for OS/2 build 313

Roman Trunov proxyma at tula.net
Tue Mar 7 03:32:14 EST 2000

Teemu Mannermaa wrote:

> 1) It seems to try connection too early, because it can't actually
> reach the network.

I've seen this problem some time ago.  Different version of OS/2 IP stack can
operate in a little different way, so there are some problems with reliable
detection of established dialup connection. Currently pproxy working well on my
version of IP stack (MPTS level  8425, Inetver: 4.02y), but support for YOUR
version can be broken. So, you can either contact pproxy OS/2 developer (if you
have skills to give him enough information about your IP stack) or try to upgrade
MPTS (and, possible, TCP/IP) to latest recomended versions.

> 2) After the personal proxy has connected and done it's thing, it still
> tries to connect.

Look like a bug. I've never seen this, so try to use my configuration for rc5.
Change the "maxkeysready" value as you need and leave other fields as is.

[rc564]
expertmode=1
logfilekeyblock=keyrc5
logfilekeyblockrotation=daily