[PROXYPER] Proxy connection :Unable to send request

DHS dx7 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 9 19:53:09 EST 2000

Keef,
  Do you mean that the value "localhost" is what I should use as the 'name'
for the machine the PerProxy is running on.
  This 'name' is what I associate with (in Win95) as
CP/Network/Identification tab/Name. I'm thinking I may be orders of
magnitude removed from where you are.
   Yes, I know that IP's can be confused, but I know that I am using IP
addy's that are not routable to the internet at large (or so I'm told).
thank,
Duncan