[PROXYPER] Proxy connection :Unable to send request

DHS dx7 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 11 16:53:01 EST 2000

Jeff,
  Just how does the Proxy do "Name Resolution?" would this require me to
have a 'hosts' file on the machine in the root directory? I could generate
another one, I suppose. But, I was told that this file is unnecessary in W95
OSR2.1. Told the 'hosts' file is really only useful in WinNT.
I used to use the 'hosts' file, but now just just the IP addy's.
Curious.
Duncan