[PROXYPER] Sneakernet proxies ?

Thierry.herbelot herbelot at cybercable.fr
Mon Mar 13 21:38:38 EST 2000

Hello,

I would like to automate my work setup with a personal proxy.

I have looked at the documentation and seen it could be possible to
operate a proxy with sneakernet (getting blocks via email and flushing
them from home ...)

I have even read that the block format for the proxy is different from
the one I can fetch via email, which are only usable for clients.

So, my question is : is it at all possible to fetch proxy blocks via
email ? if yes, how ? and finally : could it be added to the
documetnation ?

	TfH

--
Thierry Herbelot                        ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN   /"\
mailto:herbelot at cybercable.fr          AGAINST HTML MAIL & NEWS \ /
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net