[PROXYPER] Connecting to keyservers through MS Proxy Server

Gerald Richter glassman1 at neonshadow.net
Wed May 3 13:52:31 EDT 2000

Mark Haney wrote:

> I get this error message when My linux box tries to connect to the
> keyservers.
>
> FETCHRC5::Unable to recieve acknowledgement (0.168)
>
> Any ideas on how to fix this?
>
> Mark Haney
> Network Adminstrator
> info4cars.com
> 828-974-5307
> mhaney at info4cars.com <mailto:mhaney at info4cars.com>

Set up a personal proxy and use that. The MS Proxy apparently can't
handle realtime stuff like this. The perproxy sits on your proxy box,
trades packets with the big proxies, and trades packets with your
clients. It's not an http proxy, it's just a dnetc proxy.
--
* glassman1 at neonshadow.net ->  Lord  Phear  <- ICQ UIN 8838302     *
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net