[PROXYPER] Linux 318?

Peter Cordes peter at llama.nslug.ns.ca
Sat Oct 7 22:05:37 EDT 2000

On Wed, Oct 04, 2000 at 02:24:40PM -0400, Paul Gentle wrote:

> The 319 code still has a few issues that we have not resolved and I
> have not been told to release it yet.

 Such as?  I don't care enough to keep an eye on beta code, but I am
planning to upgrade when a new stable version becomes available.  Basically,
I want to know if the parts that concern me are stable enough that the proxy
won't crash while I'm not paying attention.  The current stable proxy (313,
IIRC) has never been unstable at all for me.

--
#define X(x,y) x##y

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net