[PROXYPER] Linux 318?

Knut Pfefferkorn Knut.Pfefferkorn at KeyWarrior.net
Tue Oct 10 14:25:10 EDT 2000

Hi,

> >319c looks stable for me:
> >10/09/00 08:34:29,Status: Uptime: 20.22:07:18, 1 listener, 0 uplinks

> How many clients and how much usage etc, is a bit usefull information when
> talking about stable stuff, linux test kernels would easily run for a

~30clients
some of them are other perproxies, with an unknown nuber of clients. I know,
that one of them has 10-15 PIII clients, but these clients are not counted in
the 30 above

10000 RC5 blocks/day, OGR 6 TNodes/day.

current Rates:
RC5: 15.2 Mkeys/sec
OGR:  45.1 Mnodes/sec

Statistics are found at our homepage (in German).

greetings,
    knut

--
join our RC5 cracking team  | To ensure privacy and data integrity this message
http://www.keywarrior.net/  | has been encrypted by using dual rounds of ROT-13
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net