[PROXYPER] Linux 318?

Wilson, Bruce bwilson at fers.com
Tue Oct 10 13:20:45 EDT 2000

It's very important to remember that [an instance with no errors] is
very different from [no instance with any errors].  When you consider
that a perproxy must correctly interact with clients of varying ages
from all supported platforms in diverse environments, it's not a very
easy thing to ensure that they all work properly.  Different lib
versions (client and proxy) and multiple configuration options
further multiply the possibilities.

Given that a single bad proxy install can do much more damage than a
single bad client install, I'm inclined to wait as long as they need
for testing.

__
Bruce Wilson, Manager, FERS
bwilson at fers.com, 312.245.1750, http://www.fers.com
PGP KeyID: 5430B995, http://www.lasthome.net/~bwilson

"Everything is possible.  All is software.  Feel the rush."