[PROXYPER] A question to the german list members

G & E Holt geholt at t-online.de
Tue Sep 26 20:28:14 EDT 2000

I use the proxy v318 with Win2K Pro and connect to the internet fine.  Can
you do a ping on distributed.net or the proxy URL and it give you some
times?  If you are running Windows based, there is almost certainly a
problem with the TCP/IP configuration...

Email me, or ICQ me at 1139714 and I can help you out....

G Holt