[PROXYPER] A question to the german list members

Nils Petersen nils.petersen at psyma.com
Thu Sep 28 17:07:19 EDT 2000

Your not connecting through the dreaded 'T-Online-Decoder', are you?

Forget that junk and use a standard Win9x/NT/2000-connectoid (username is 'Kennung'+'T-Online-Nummer'+'#0001', password is your TOL password). Works much faster, uses much less memory and you don't have to install junky software.
Or use 3.0-Software which looks pretty good and should use a standard DUN-Session, too. (haven't tried modem or ISDN yet as I'm using ADSL)

Proxyper has always worked with a connection of that kind for me.

Gruß
Nils