[PROXYPER] Client fetching and flushing problem

glassman1 at neonshadow.net glassman1 at neonshadow.net
Sun Apr 15 18:07:07 EDT 2001

The DX-2/66 needs bigger buffers... If it doesn't have enough blocks the
clients will report that error becuase the proxy ran out of blocks and the
clients don't know how to wait while the proxy takes a few moments to
establish an upstream. I ran into this alot with my faster crunchers with
6 hour cycles... I ended up with a 5,000 block waiting to keep things
happy (the duron still sucks the buffers dry, but at least that gives the
proxy enough of a head start to initate the upstream)...

-Gerald
Neonshadow's D.NET DS
dnetds.neonshadow.net

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net