[PROXYPER] Deletion of Out Files

Jeff Lawson jlawson at bovine.net
Sun Jul 22 05:38:11 EDT 2001

Are you certain that the proxy has finished shutting down by itself before
you shutdown/reboot your machine?  It's possible that it has not yet
finished fully writing out its buffers.

Is the size of the out buffer file significant?  The size should be
roughly proportional to the amount of work it is storing.  Are you certain
that you have not specified a custom path for your buffer files that are
either invalid, or colliding with another buffer?

--
Jeff Lawson   http://www.bovine.net/  http://www.distributed.net/~bovine/
Jeffrey_Lawson at alumni.hmc.edu  jlawson at bovine.net  bovine at distributed.net

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net