[PROXYPER] Nobody@some.ip.address pproxy stats problem

Jeff Lawson jlawson at bovine.net
Thu Jun 28 02:34:50 EDT 2001

That behavior is done (by the proxy) when the client reports the default
"rc5 at distributed.net" for its configured email address to the proxyper.

--
Jeff Lawson   http://www.bovine.net/  http://www.distributed.net/~bovine/
Jeffrey_Lawson at alumni.hmc.edu  jlawson at bovine.net  bovine at distributed.net