[PROXYPER] Proxy setup

Stephen Berg sberg at pangaealink.com
Mon May 21 22:30:08 EDT 2001

On Mon, 21 May 2001 11:04:15 +0200, Michael K. H yer wrote:

>> One thought I had was to set up a virtual webserver on a high port number
>> like 8080 or something similar and set the proxy to handle things via
>> http.  Would that solve this problem?

>Im not sure exactly what you mean, you would try to move your webserver away
>from port 80 or what ?

Yeah I realized that wouldn't work shortly after I sent my first
email cause my clients would still be trying to connect to a http
server and not the proxy software.

Gonna look into setting up a second IP address I think.

                            Stephen Berg
//-    USAF Instructor  -/-  Reluctant NT User -/- Web Designer    -//
//-                 Home = sberg at mississippi.com                   -//
//-                Work = stephen.berg at osan.af.mil                 -//
//-     http://iceberg.3c0x1.com/   -/-   http://www.3c0x1.com     -//

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net