[PROXYPER] proxyper is suspending itself

Anuerin G. Diaz adiaz at msi.net.ph
Sat Aug 3 16:02:25 EDT 2002

hi,

  im running a pprox at a win2k professional (japanese) workstation.
after some time i try to make the linux clients manually update their
buffers to the pprox but hangs on the part that says its connected to
the pprox keyserver (pardon if its the wrong term).

  well i always thought it was my network connection but when i put the
focus on the pprox window and press start, the communication between the
pprox and the client continues. restarting pprox also results to the
'normal' operation. now what do i do to stop pprox from 'suspending'
itself? there was a time when a client began crunching random data
because it timed out with connecting to the pprox.

  sorry if my description of the problem is not that clear.

ciao!

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back."

=============================
Anuerin G. Diaz
Design Engineer
Millennium Software, Incorporated
2305 B West Tower, Philippines Stocks Exchange Center,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Tel# 637-4634 loc. 75
Fax# 637-4679

Registered Linux User #246176
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net