[PROXYPER] RC5-72

Eugene Mah eugenem at ix.netcom.com
Tue Dec 3 13:00:24 EST 2002

on a similar note, are there any plans for a new Solaris perproxy?
The latest Solaris perproxy is still 313, which doesn't work with the
new clients.

Eugene

Eugene Mah, M.Sc., DABR               eugenem at ix.netcom.com
Medical Physicist/Misplaced Canuck    maheug at musc.edu
Department of Radiology               "For I am a Bear of Very Little
Medical University of South Carolina   Brain, and long words Bother
Charleston, South Carolina             me."   Winnie the Pooh
http://home.netcom.com/~eugenem/
PGP KeyID = 0x1F9779FD, 0x319393F4
PGP keys available on request         ICQ 3113529                 O-

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net