[PROXYPER] RC5-72

afathauer at checkfree.com afathauer at checkfree.com
Tue Dec 3 13:36:08 EST 2002

I have a Windows client (version v2.9001-477-GTR--0111118) pulling OGR
blocks from my Linux proxy (build 319). It would not pull RC5-72 packets
(no surprise there). I tried the latest Linux client
(v2.9001-478-CTR-02112023) and it refused to pull any type of work from
the proxy.

Adam

v2.9001-478-CTR-02112023

Eugene Mah <eugenem at ix.netcom.com>