[PROXYPER] Need Big pprc5in

david townsend cloacasoft at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 15:28:36 EST 2002

if i'm understanding correctly, you should use expert mode (set
expertmode=1 in proxyper.ini).  Set maxkeysready=<however many keys you
want buffered>, then move your gigantic bufferfile over to the proxy
machine (these settings are made on the net-connected machine, of
course).  Set options separately for each contest.

Ex:
	[rc564]
	expertmode=1
	logfilekeyblock=pproxyrc5
	logfilekeyblockrotation=daily
	minkeysready=800
	maxkeysready=24000
	maxkeysdone=120

If I'm not understanding correctly, then sorry.