[PROXYPER] OS/2

Knut Pfefferkorn Knut.Pfefferkorn at KeyWarrior.net
Fri Jun 21 19:55:27 EDT 2002

Hello,

is someone here running proxyper under OS/2?

I'm just wondering, if someone is interested in tool, i wrote for the proxy.

My problem:
I'm using a (hardware) router for dialing into my ISP. So the lurkonly-mod of
proxy doesn't work, because it never knows when a connection is established.
(sometimes ago, when I used my os/2 box for dialin, lurkonly was fine)
So i was hitting Ctrl-C to force to proxy to update ist buffers.

Now i have written a little C-Programm, which can send a signal to the proxy,
emulating the Ctrl-C.
It's not perfect yet, but works.

If someone is interested in this tool, please mail me.

greetings,
    knut

--
join our RC5 cracking team: http://www.keywarrior.net/

To ensure privacy and data integrity this message
 has been encrypted by using dual rounds of ROT-13

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net