[PROXYPER] proxies down or what?

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Mon Mar 11 23:11:52 EST 2002

i know that it is bad form to follow my own posting... however...

i did a little more research with some additional tools and came up with
this...

03/11/02 23:09:00 dns us.v27.distributed.net
Canonical name: us.v27.distributed.net
Addresses:
  204.152.186.139
  204.152.186.178
  128.104.18.148
  64.49.222.254
  65.112.245.232
  63.77.33.226

since i already had 63.77.33.226 in my small list of IPs, that is the
one i chose to set my config file for as two or three others didn't
respond... those 4000+ keys have been sent in and now i'll get to see
how many were dups... my proxy reported sending some 100 or so fewer
than it was reporting in the out queue so i figure that i lost at least
that many...

--
       _\/
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net