[PROXYPER] proxies down or what?

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Tue Mar 12 01:42:49 EST 2002

it hasn't been choosing another... if it had been, i wouldn't have had
4000+ keys waiting in the out queue... i flush at 50 ready to go and
have a dozen machines here doing work... even CTRL-C to force a .ini
reload and connect didn't get a new one from the roundrobin... this is
the OS/2 perproxy, BTW:... guess i should have posted its version info,
too??