[PROXYPER] proxies down or what?

Jeff Lawson jlawson at bovine.net
Tue Mar 12 02:24:28 EST 2002

Do not use the proxymessages page as an indicator of whether proxies are
operational or not.  You should instead use the proxystatus page:
http://n0cgi.distributed.net/rc5-proxyinfo.html

The proxymessages page has not been updating since early January since
it is dependant upon the final migration of DNS to our new server.