[PROXYPER] proxies down or what?

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Tue Mar 12 09:21:17 EST 2002

ok... i thought that since it was supposed to be updated every hour... i
even checked the lists archives... announce had only messages from 97
but one of them was about proxies... though it was not about this... and
that announcement also contained a link that is, of course, out of
date... that's no biggie but i wasn't able to locate the link you give
below, either... not only do site names change but also page names,
too... can you tell where one would locate all the proxy related links??

PS: sorry if this sounds kinda harsh... just got up and no coffee in the
house ;-(