[PROXYPER] proxies down or what?

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Tue Mar 12 09:31:34 EST 2002

thanks, tom! i guess that is what i've been seeing... my only option to
change the ip was to actually put in a IP number instead of a domain and
then CTRL-C to force an ini reload and thus a connect attempt to that
site... for whatever reason, the first two or three i tried didn't "go
anywhere" within a minute or two and thus i changed ips again and again
until i got connected and updating within that minute or so...