[PROXYPER] proxies down or what?

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Tue Mar 12 12:26:13 EST 2002

ahh, i hadn't realized you emailed me direct as well as the list...
anyway, i had gone to that page but hadn't gotten that info from the
links there... wierd is all i can say... that page is where i got the
link to the proxymessages page, though... i dunno and for now, i guess
i'll leave the proxy IP hardcoded until such time as i notice another
problem...