[PROXYPER] how to disable logs

stvernaillen at ge.cokecce.com stvernaillen at ge.cokecce.com
Wed Oct 2 11:49:22 EDT 2002

>Todd Heim wrote:
>>On Thursday 26 September 2002 07:28 am, Knut Pfefferkorn wrote:
>>for that matter, how about one for ppc linux?
>>
>And sparc/linux please!  still running 313 here on sparc linux IIRC

Stop complaining, at least you have one...  :)
All my systems with fixed ip addresses ( or dns-ed hostnames) are running
AIX .
But there is simply no AIX version of the personal proxy :(
I had managed to conquer a small win box, but it died on me, so now I'm
proxyless...and basicly not able to participate with these systems...
I only have my win2000 laptop left as I'm not updating
(firewall/proxy)passwords individually on all the other systems when it
expires every x weeks...

Stan

#!/bin/ksh
This is my campain to get more cards/gifts then last year (being 0)
http://www.sysadminday.com/

This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
Thank you

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net