[PROXYPER] how to disable logs

Anuerin G. Diaz adiaz at msi.net.ph
Mon Sep 23 15:56:20 EDT 2002

ok, pardon for my inability to communicate. im referring to the logs
generated by the proxyper server like this one for the clients
submitting rc5 work...

2002-09-23
06:19:59,73.47.60.48,myid at myemail.org,E371A21810000000,5,1,1,8015
2002-09-23
06:20:00,73.47.60.48,myid at myemail.org,E3719F8B90000000,1,1,1,8015
2002-09-23
06:20:00,73.47.60.48,myid at myemail.org,E3719F5A30000000,1,1,1,8015
2002-09-23
06:20:00,73.47.60.48,myid at myemail.org,E3714C9F20000000,3,1,1,8015
2002-09-23
06:20:00,73.47.60.48,myid at myemail.org,E2B4993AA0000000,4,1,1,8015
2002-09-23
06:28:37,73.47.60.79,myid at myemail.org,E371AEF300000000,3,1,1,8015
2002-09-23
06:28:37,73.47.60.79,myid at myemail.org,E371AB2890000000,6,1,1,8015
2002-09-23
06:28:37,73.47.60.79,myid at myemail.org,E371A10AD0000000,1,1,1,8015
2002-09-23
06:28:37,73.47.60.79,myid at myemail.org,E3714DED80000000,4,1,1,8015
2002-09-23
06:28:40,73.47.60.79,myid at myemail.org,E2FFC16880000000,3,1,1,8015

the client has an option to generate logs using FIFO thus reducing the
possibility of eating the diskspace. the proxy server does not have that
option and given the opportunity, it would happily munch away the
diskspace. i am going away for a long time and have to make sure that
the proxy server wont fill the diskspace with logs (relatively speaking
of course).

ciao!

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net