[PROXYPER] how to disable logs

Messenger, Mark MMessenger at DIRECTV.com
Mon Sep 23 01:53:38 EDT 2002

Ahh!  Pardon my arrogance :)

I don't know of a way for this to be stopped, but if you set your "log
rotation" to "Daily", you should be able to set up a Scheduled Task under
Start::Settings::Control Panel::Scheduled Tasks to simply delete the
unwanted logs.

Something like this might work:
Create a batch file, say c:\winnt\system32\dellogs.bat with these contents:

@echo off
del /f /q c:\program files\distributed.net\pproxy*.log

(Substitute your own Dnet proxy directory, of course)

Then, create a new Scheduled Task to run at 1:00am (or whenever you want)
that runs c:\winnt\system32\dellogs.bat

Hope this helps ya out, and I apologize for my earlier attitude.  It was a
low-blood-sugar kinda comment:)