[PROXYPER] log files.

John Caldwell johnkc at apple.com
Fri Sep 27 12:12:16 EDT 2002

On 9/27/02 8:27 Andrew MacKenzie <andy at edespot.com> asked:

21:47:21,192.168.1.5,email at address.net,25/6-8-26-17-1-3,41515413782,1,1,801
5

>This represents 41515413782 'whats' for OGR?

That's the number of nodes examined for the indicated stub.  The number
of nodes varies for each stub.  That's why one cannot predict how long a
stub will take to process, and why OGR work is credited for the number of
nodes examined rather than stubs.  For this stub you would be creditied
for 41.5 Gnodes of work.

To give you a general idea of the range, I usually consider anything
under 100 Gnodes to be small.  Typical ones are in the 125-250 Gnode
range, and I've seen a few over 1 Tnodes.

-jkc
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net