[PROXYPER] OGR not uploading...

Jason Hartzell jhartzell at arcataassoc.com
Fri Sep 27 15:14:19 EDT 2002

I had no clients running OGR, so I had only 1 stub on my Pproxy when RC5
shutdown. Since then I had a great deal of trouble even getting OGR work,
and it has only been coming in bits. I do have enough to keep my clients
busy for a short period though.

Also, this afternoon my Pproxy did turn RC5 back on, and I have full buffers
on my Pproxy. The proxy is sending work to my clients, and the clients are
actually doing more RC5 work than OGR. I've adjusted all my ini files on my
clients to buffer only one RC5 work unit to keep the ratio of work done
favoring OGR until Distributed.net can figure out how to shut off RC5
without beating up the proxies again due to the client chatter issues they
discussed.