[PROXYPER] proxyper losing keys when restarted

jcb le_merle at afterlight.org
Wed Feb 26 13:16:51 EST 2003

Yes.  That's not the problem.  The problem is that, when the proxy is
restarted, it only has 75 of the keys it had when it was stopped -- if it
had, say, 280 keys when I stopped it, it will only have 75 when I start it
back up.

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Witlof wrote:

> The ini-file has a minimum and maximum. In your file it is:
>
> minkeysready=20
> maxkeysready=300
>
> When the proxy has less then 20 keys (blocks) it will fetched untill the
> maximum of 300 is reached.
>
> Witlof
>
> Crewmember [DPC]Division Brabant
> http://www.divisionbrabant.nl

   Joshua C Bihun - le_merle at afterlight.org - www.afterlight.org
 information gladly given but safety requires avoiding unnecessary
                           conversations

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net