[PROXYPER] proxyper losing keys when restarted

jcb le_merle at afterlight.org
Thu Feb 27 08:00:14 EST 2003

No -- I forgot to mention, this is the Linux version of the proxy.  I'm
shutting it down by sending it a TERM signal (by using kill -15, to be
precise), which according to the documentation is one of the correct ways
to shut the proxy down.

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003, Jeroen Gronloh wrote:

> I guess you are using a windows version of the proxy.
>
> The loss of workunits can occur when the proxy isn't shutdown properly,
> because of this the workunits in the memory are lost. Closing the proxy by
> clicking the X in rightupper corner is the wrong way.

   Joshua C Bihun - le_merle at afterlight.org - www.afterlight.org
 information gladly given but safety requires avoiding unnecessary
                           conversations

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net