[PROXYPER] Make client to connect with proxy

Alucard HELLSING erroneous_error at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 03:37:13 EST 2004

Hi, first, I have to warn you about my french nationality, so I'm kinda rubbish when I speak english. (u can warn me about my english mistakes if u want, cause i'd like to progress)

Now, my problem :
I have the latest versions of dnetc and proxyper which runs as service, but when I flush the client, even if I'm off-line, client only tries to connect to keyserver o_0.

following my .ini configs

----- client -----

[parameters]
id=erroneous_error at hotmail.com

[buffers]
checkpoint-filename=checkpoint.bin

[triggers]
restart-on-config-file-change=yes
pause-watch-plist=VIRTUA~1.EXE
pause-on-no-mains-power=no

[display]
detached=no
progress-indicator=relative

[logging]
log-file-limit=100
log-file=logged.log
log-file-type=fifo

[networking]
disabled=no

----- end:client -----

----- proxyper -----

[KeyServer]
ipaddress=us.v29.distributed.net
port=2064
connectperiod=600
connectivity=normal
;bindip=                        ; IP to talk out to keyserver from
;uuehttpmode=0
; 0=normal,1=uue,2=http,3=http+uue
; 4=socks4,5=socks5,6=genproxy,7=genproxy+uue
;httpproxy=wwwproxy.corporation.com
;httpport=8080
;httpid=

[ports]
;listenaddress=                 ; IP to accept clients on
port=2064
;port2=23                       ; must be root for ports < 1000
;port3=80
testport=3064
timeout=30

[console]
logfileconsole=logged.log
logfileconsolerotation=daily
consoleverbosity="general stats keyblock server client buffers timestamp attention errlow errsevere"
timestampflags=130

[rc564]
logfilekeyblock=pproxyrc5
logfilekeyblockrotation=daily