[PROXYPER] OGR-NG closed?

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Tue Feb 24 14:47:34 EST 2009

my recently updated perproxy is telling my cows that the ogrng contest is closed
but it has 60 ogrng packets to hand out... the config section for ogrng contains
a "contestclosed=0" line where the ogrp2 section has one as "contestclosed=1"...

why would the proxy be telling clients that the contest is closed when it still
has packets to hand out??

i'm going to try removing that "contestclosed=0" line and seeing what happens...
i know that at least two of my cows can rip thru those ogrng packets in pretty
short order...

--
NOTE: NEW EMAIL ADDRESS!!

        _\/
_|_Eat_SPAM_to_email_me!_YUM!__|_____ wkitty42 -at- windstream.net

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090224-0, 02/24/2009
Tested on: 2/24/09 14:47:36