Hidden Mac client? was Re: [rc5] New Win32 client

Rebecca and Rowland rebecca at astrid.u-net.com
Sat Aug 2 03:06:40 EDT 1997

>Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 12:59:02 -0600
>From: Jason Novinger <novinger at falcon.cc.ukans.edu>
>At 6:51 PM -0600 on 7/31/97, Rocket Socks wrote:
>
>> Are there any plans for a hidden Mac client?  Sorry if this isn't possible,
>> I'm not much of a Mac person.
>
>I second the motion.   Iknow it's possible, just don't have any clue how to
>do it.

Hmm - what would be the advantage?  You can hide the client using the
applications menu if you like - I don't see that having it running as a
faceless application would help, though.

You might try the Mac mailing list for this one:

Put this in the body of a message to the above address:

SUBSCRIBE  rc5mac   Your_FirstName   Your_LastName

Messages to rc5mac at signalinc.com

Rowland.