[rc5] What will happend

Curtis Brown shazam at pobox.com
Sat Aug 2 17:25:45 EDT 1997

>>> I think that displaying some sort of "YOU ARE THE WINNER" message is not
>>> a very good idea. For example, if my clients says "You found da Key HERE
>>> it is: 87A341AB679810"
>>> I will simply put the key in a email to rsa.com and win myself the
>>> $10000 prize.
>>
>>And be in violation of the contract you have entered with bovine.
>
>Say what? Have some folks entered into a contract with bovine?
>
>Van

Well, by using the Bovine software, you have agreed to the terms of
licencing. Perhaps a little ambiguous, this information *is* on the Bovine
homepage, as quoted below:

"Should we manage to find the magic key, $1,000 will go to the email/group
that found the key. $1,000 will go to the people that coordinated this
effort to replace all the caffinated beverages they drank working on it.
And $8,000 will be donated to Project Gutenberg, who turn books into
digital text for all to read."

Of course, if you find the key some other way, then this does not apply.

-Curtis