[rc5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #69

Arvin Meyer onsite at esinet.net
Sun Aug 3 00:26:38 EDT 1997

I think you are right, my father was an avid fan of Mark Twain and Edgar
Allen Poe. He most likely took liberties with the original quote.

                   Arvin Meyer

              On-Site Solutions

 "Developing results-oriented databases for companies
   that demand a tangible return on investment."

e-mail: onsite at esinet.net
phone:  (804) 973-9140
http://www.esinet.net/cabg/consult/onsite.html
----------
> From: Rocket Socks <Eric.S.Smith at williams.edu>
> To: rc5 at llamas.net
> Subject: Re: [rc5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #69
> Date: Saturday, August 02, 1997 4:32 PM
>
> At 03:03 PM 8/2/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >I am reminded of something my dad used to say: "When I was 18, I was
> >smarter than my father. I knew everything, and set out to conquer the
> >world. By the time I reached 40, I was amazed at how much my father had
> >learned."
>
> not that it matter s - but that's Mark Twain.
>
> Eric Smith
> ***Sig File - Don't Ask***
> http://wso.williams.edu/~esmith/
> ----
> Submit a screenshot!
> http://wso.williams.edu/~esmith/screenshots.html
> ----
> People say I'm apathetic and stupid.  I don't know what that means, and
> quite frankly, I don't care.
> ----
rc5' in the body.