[rc5] Gods of heaven and earth and cows...

Vic Diamond vorpal at m-net.arbornet.org
Sun Aug 3 05:32:04 EDT 1997

Rebecca and Rowland's email dated 5:41 PM -0700 8/2/97, said:

>All hail the Gods!  The one true Bovine Gods who are verily perfect!  And
>have no flaws!  And are indeed onmiscient!
>
>Or maybe there an average bunch of jerks getting on with a job - the

Gezuz, R&R, you clearly have WAY too much time on your hands. If only your
every tenth post of was worth reading... Not only that, but in my many
years on the Internet you've singled yourself out as an ass above all
others. Congratulations, you're the first and I hope the only person I've
ever put in a personal kill file. I'm sure my list traffic will now drop
30% by your absence alone.

Vic Diamond