[rc5] Several Issues...

Costin RAIU craiu at usa.net
Sun Aug 3 13:19:42 EDT 1997

David Chow wrote:

> Hi Everyone -
>

> One more thing, I like the distributed chess idea.  In fact it's awesome.
> I would like to see it play against IBM's big blue.

I will join such a challange anytime. However, a dedicated connection to
internet will be required for each client, the answer to a move must be
real-time. Also, a few moths ago, I heard on BBC about some sort of
challange,
"World agains Kasparov", which was to be organized over the Internet.

--

bye,
c0s

Costin RAIU, Data Security Expert

E-MAIL  : BUSINESS mailto:craiu at gecad.ro, PERSONAL craiu at usa.net
WWW     : http://www.gecad.ro/~craiu/
PGP Key : http://www.gecad.ro/~craiu/craiu.asc (or from WWW.PGP.COM)
KeyID   : 2048/DD35A295 Costin RAIU <craiu at gecad.ro>
Key fingerprint = FD 14 2A 90 64 41 58 9A  6B 34 47 D8 C5 E2 F4 5C