[rc5] Oops...on the firewall problem...

Costin RAIU craiu at usa.net
Sun Aug 3 13:39:26 EDT 1997

Melczer, David wrote:

> Forgot to mention that the firewall problem is in NT only...on 95 it
> works fine.  Furthermore, the text based-client continues to run fine on
> NT (although it crashes quite often), but the gui won't access any
> remote keyservers.
>
> Am I missing something?  All other network apps run fine (Netscape,
> email, etc.).  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Talking about network problems, what would really help, would be a
option to set the timeout during
the FLUSH/FETCH processes. (or increase the default timeout in the
client)

--

bye,
c0s

Costin RAIU, Data Security Expert

E-MAIL  : BUSINESS mailto:craiu at gecad.ro, PERSONAL craiu at usa.net
WWW     : http://www.gecad.ro/~craiu/
PGP Key : http://www.gecad.ro/~craiu/craiu.asc (or from WWW.PGP.COM)
KeyID   : 2048/DD35A295 Costin RAIU <craiu at gecad.ro>
Key fingerprint = FD 14 2A 90 64 41 58 9A  6B 34 47 D8 C5 E2 F4 5C