[rc5] Gods of heaven and earth and cows...

David Hubbard dhubbard at peds-cme.med.usf.edu
Sun Aug 3 10:47:04 EDT 1997

On Sun, 3 Aug 1997, Rebecca and Rowland wrote:

> All hail the Gods!  The one true Bovine Gods who are verily perfect!  And
> have no flaws!  And are indeed onmiscient!
>
> Or maybe there an average bunch of jerks getting on with a job - the
> indication seems to be that they ulterior motives for keeping a closed
> shop, but they're not doing a very good job, so this might change.
>
> However, with the v2.002 Mac client I can (at last) check on keys, so off i
> go...
>
> Rowland.

My god, why don't you give it a rest and get off this list.  Since you
obviously have a problem with the effort, how about not participating in
it?  It would probably relieve you of the large amount of bovine/rc5
related stress you seem to be under.  The page may say recruit extra cpu's
cause they're needed, but in this case I think everyone will agree that
your cpu, and resulting posts to this list, we can all do without.  Now I
finally have a reason to wish that the Cyberian effort had a mac client,
then their participants could deal with you on their lists for awhile.

Maybe in your new found spare time you can even get your own email
address too Rebecca & Rowland.

Thanks again,

Dave.

P.S.  V2 P. Proxy... :-)