[rc5] Re: Supercomputers & Bovine, Q&A

Albert Garrido Albert.Garrido at nextel.com
Tue Aug 5 09:36:21 EDT 1997

It's not about freedom, it's about doing the job you were hired to do.  It's
nice to be a Unix maven in your free time.  But not every job is going to hire
you to set up Unix, and train a bunch of neophytes on how to use Emacs.
Business envrironments use Excel, and Access and the rest of the Micro$lop, I
tolerate it because I have to, not because I want to.

That's a sad approach, bending wide for Microsoft? (Maybe it'll be the slogan
for Memp..or, Windows 98)

I dunno about you, but I'd rather get paid for what I know, and they pay me
heaps to support Micro$lop, I guess I have no ethics.

This thread is becoming Micro$oftish.

---
My opinions do not reflect those of my employer.