[rc5] Cumulative Stats Accuracy?

David Hubbard dhubbard at peds-cme.med.usf.edu
Tue Aug 5 12:09:10 EDT 1997

On Tue, 5 Aug 1997, Eric P. Anderson wrote:

> Yeah I think that both the daily and cumulative stats are totally bogus.
> IMHO if they're not working right they should just be disabled until they
> are fixed.

Hey Eric,
	yeah, I think that sounds like a reasonable idea.  I'm not
sure how much manual labor is being spent on generating the daily
stats but turning them all off until we can be guaranteed accuracy
would be good.  Then maybe that block of like 5 days that is missing,
but they have the data, could even be merged back in.

Dave.
dhubbard at eng.usf.edu

Oh, Personal Proxy 2 before stats though. :-)