[rc5] Stats and such

dan carter daniel.carter at stonebow.otago.ac.nz
Wed Aug 6 08:56:38 EDT 1997

On Tue, 5 Aug 1997 13:11:34 -0400 (EDT), Rocket Socks wrote:

>But today (8/5) when I checked, it says taht
>there are no hosts at williams.edu running and it had me with really low
>blocks completed...

Same problem here, looking up .nz

To quote from the homepage "Cumulative statistics representing
                                                          our recent
data is available. They
                                                           should now
be fully functional."
and "July 28 -- Cumulative stats have
           been rerun, host data should now
           be accurate."

Well, it seems not. Guess ill have to start productive work, instead of
looking up stats <G>